Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love struck

Ok so the vintage thing did not work out how i wanted it to =D..... i think it was because i dont have any vinage cloths!!! hahaha but i was think i dont like my blog name ! is there any way that i could change it .... probably not right i want a name that could catch another bloggers mind.... yet i think that will never happen. So today i was thinking what should my tip be for today an then it hit me! SO... HERE IS THE TIP! This tip is manily for women ... but u i was thinking to myself why do ugly women get boy friends and husbands when iam sure that iam like 10 times better looking then them.. and another thing that really hit me at the end of my thinking ...there is a man for everyone, and its not about the looks its about the love and how nice you are. So there is the tip for all those singke people out there that think they are ugly or not good enough..... there is alwas someone out there that loves you, and ypu may not even know it just yet. But dont go throw yourself in front of a guy you like .... beacause that guy might not like you back just be yourself and let love take its course <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment